What test items should the socks meet and how should they be distinguished?
Most of us wear socks. They can protect feet and prevent foot odor. If socks are divided into cotton yarn socks, wool socks, silk socks and various chemical fiber socks according to their raw materials, there are stockings according to the shape. Tube socks, boat socks, pantyhose, etc. as well as flat mouth, Luo mouth, with heel, without heel, jacquard, weaving and other styles and varieties.So let's take a look at which items are tested before socks leave the factory:
1. Yarn and fiber testing: fiber fineness, fiber diameter, fiber linear density, filament yarn size (fineness), etc.
2. Color fastness test: color fastness to washing, color fastness to rubbing, color fastness to dry cleaning, color fastness to water, etc.
3. Dimensional stability: dimensional stability of washing, appearance after washing, dimensional stability of dry cleaning, etc.
4. Structural analysis: fabric density (woven fabric), fabric density (knitted fabric), weaving density coefficient, yarn count, etc.
5. Functional test items: water resistance test, water absorption, anti-static test, anti-ultraviolet test, antibacterial and sterilization, humidity resistance, deodorization, air permeability test, etc.
6. Composition and other analysis: fiber composition, moisture content, formaldehyde content, pH value test, odor measurement, etc.
7. Other test items: zipper strength, zipper durability, color difference evaluation, whiteness, etc.
Socks testing standards:
GB/T 33271-2016 woven infant clothing.
FZ/T 73001-2016 socks.
FZ/T 73025-2013 infant knitwear.
FZ/T 73055-2016 Anti-drop socks.
CCGF 101.4-2015 socks.
GOST 8541-1994 Technical requirements for long and short socks woven by automatic circular socks.
GOST 9229-1972 model size for finishing long and short socks.
GOST 11215-1965 Long and short socks product design measurement.
GOST 11595-1983 long and short socks abrasion resistance standard.
GOST 16825-2002 Determination of the grade of long and short socks woven by automatic circular socks.
The quality of socks should be checked before selling：
1. First check with the sealed sample to check whether the pattern, color, elastic, high heel, rib, sling thread, and seam line are consistent. At the same time, check the off-machine process of socks according to the process list.
2. During the inspection process:
a. Grasp the quality standards of each order, check whether the color of the veil and inner yarn of the socks of the same background color is the same, the virtual ring of the tie, the elasticity of the rubber band, the yarn, the wool needle, the thin and dense lines of the head, and the leakage of the seam. Defects such as needles, crooked corners, color patterns, and chromatic aberrations.
b. Inspect whether the internal quality of the semi-finished product, such as the height of the mouth, the width of the mouth, the horizontal drawing of the sock, the horizontal drawing of the sock body, the straight drawing, the horizontal drawing of the sock corner, the straight drawing, the weight of the semi-finished product, etc., meet the process requirements.
c. When sampling socks, after checking the sealed samples, sampling at a rate of 30%. When the defective product rate accounts for 10%, the whole batch of socks shall be inspected or treated separately.
d. When inspecting the embroidery, you should check the sample socks, the size of the pattern, the color of the embroidery thread, whether the position is correct, no holes, no broken needles, no backing paper residue on the back of the embroidery, and the thread ends should be trimmed clean.
e. For the external processing of household sewing head socks, it is necessary to check whether the sewing head is correct, whether the thread is used for color matching, and whether the bottom thread and the upper thread are consistent.
The method for identify raw materials is as follows:
High-quality socks surface yarns are mainly made of cotton, combed cotton, cotton, wool, and rabbit hair. These are all high-quality socks raw materials, cool and breathable in summer, and warm in winter.
A: Use a needle to pick up a yarn in the sock. Pay attention to the yarn with no elasticity. Use a lighter to burn it. The smell is pungent plastic smell, and it burns like hair. It is a large chemical fiber. Socks; there is no clumps when burning, and dust falls, the taste is the same as burning paper, they are all cotton socks.
B: In addition, if you wear cotton socks for a long time, the surface layer will fall off layer by layer. Remember that it is layer by layer, The better cotton and better sports socks perform better.