What should I consider when buying sports socks?
Sports can bring people pleasure, but some sports enthusiasts don't care about dress. They often find blood blisters on their feet after a ball game or a training session. In addition to poor shoes, socks may also be an aspect. There are many types of sports socks on the market. For those who love sports, it is very important to choose the sports socks that suit them. So how to choose sports socks? What are the principles for choosing sports socks?
cunstom design sports socks manufacturer China
1. Choose according to the type of exercise
When running, it is recommended to choose pure cotton socks. The soles of the feet are prone to sweat when running, and pure cotton socks have the characteristics of sweat absorption and good air permeability.
Basketball has a strong jumping ability. It is best to choose sports socks that have good elasticity, can protect the ankle, and are slightly thicker.
Yoga trainers recommend choosing cotton socks with good flexibility, non-slip particles on the bottom of the socks, and strong sweat absorption.
China sport running socks maker
2. Combine foot type selection
For flat feet, choose products with a thicker foot length and heel, and for high-back feet, choose products with a thick, wear-resistant and high-elastic design for the instep.
3. Look at the appearance quality
Sports socks should have clear texture, high density, smoothness, and no knots, yarn breakage, threading, or missing stitches. The workmanship should be fine, the stitches should be smooth and strong, and there should be no bumps and no residual thread on the toe contact area.
4. Pay attention to the thickness
Sports socks are not as thick as possible. It is necessary to decide whether to choose a thin or thick one according to the specific situation. Generally speaking, people who are prone to sweating should choose a thicker one. Instead, choose a thinner one. For some sports, such as badminton, thick socks will affect the feeling of your feet, so buy thinner ones. In addition, if the ankle joint is injured, thick socks should be worn to fix and protect the ankle.
basketball socks suppliers in china
What are the principles for choosing sports socks?
1. If you choose pure cotton sports socks, you should choose socks with a cotton content of 60%-85%. The bottom yarn of the socks contains nylon, spandex, polyester, nylon and other fibers to enhance the elasticity of the pure cotton socks. The material is soft, absorbs sweat, and feels comfortable to wear.
2. Choose sports socks with good elasticity. Inferior socks will deform after washing, and the fibers will clump, resulting in uneven parts, and people will feel abraded during exercise. When shopping for socks, look at whether the elastic fibers of the socks are broken. If so, you should never buy them.
3. Participate in certain antagonistic sports to wear special socks, such as football, socks have a high waist, the purpose is to protect the lower legs, must not be ignored in sports.