Socks cleaning tips
How to clean socks without making them hard:
The correct way to wash socks
1. Rub the socks with laundry detergent and let them stand for 5-10 minutes.
2. Add a proper amount of warm water and soak for 2-5 minutes. Remember not to add too much water. Just submerge the socks.
3. Take the socks and knead, hold the areas where the socks are easy to get dirty, rub the toes and heels, and then soak in water, and repeat until a lot of foam is formed.
4. Then rinse the socks with foam with clean water several times until there is no foam.
How do the socks become soft when they become hard:
The hardness of the socks may be due to the high cotton content or poor quality of the socks. It is best to choose combed cotton socks.
1. The socks will become hard after washing. It is due to fiber aging and impurity deposition. In the absence of softener, you can boil it with boiling water and washing powder for 20 minutes, and then wash it and it will be soft as new.
2. Softening agent. Add an appropriate amount of softener to the water, soak for about 10 minutes, rub it with your hands several times, then use the detergent for regular cleaning, take it out and dry it in a well-lit place. It can also be rinsed in soda water first, and then cleaned normally.
3. Regardless of whether the stockings are of good quality or poor quality, soak them with a little salt water before wearing them, and put them in the freezer of the refrigerator for about half an hour, and then take them out and let them dry naturally, so that the fibers will become It's tougher and more wear-resistant.