How to wash socks properly
1. Take off your socks and wash them immediately .If your socks don't wash, soak your socks with water.It takes only a few minutes to wash the socks. The sweat on the socks that have just been taken off is not dry, so it is easy to wash off.
2. Wash on both sides: wash the inside first, turn the socks over, and fully wet with water. Use a little soapy detergent, laundry detergent, or detergent to gently rub it until it foams. Turn it over and focus on the key areas, the five toes, and the smudged areas. Then soak for about 10 minutes, then rinse repeatedly with water until the rinsed water is clean and free of foam. Wring out and drying again, so our socks are cleaned.
3. After washing the washing powder with warm water, put the sock in the water and soak it in water for 15 minutes. Put some vinegar in the water, soak for 5 minutes, then wash it with water, and finally put it in the sun to dry, so that the washed socks are clean and odor-free.
4. Cleaning rice water is a natural detergent and detergent in the kitchen. After washing the dirty socks in the rice water for 20 minutes, it will be easy to clean.
5. Cleaning the socks with diluted baking soda has an unexpected effect.
6. When washing socks, just put 2-3 pieces of lemon in hot water, then soak the washed socks for 10 minutes, the socks are easy to wash.