How to maintain cotton socks
If the socks we usually wear are not properly maintained, there will be a lot of problems such as breakage/stink, even though the socks are small and unremarkable. But how to maintain and clean the socks to ensure that the socks are not smelly and the life of the socks? How do you care for your socks today?
Socks with a cotton content of more than 75% can be called "cotton socks". Generally, socks with a cotton content of 85% are very high-end cotton socks. Others need to add some functional fibers to maintain the elasticity, fastness and comfort of the socks. Polyester, spandex, and nylon are very common functional fibers.
So how to maintain the socks
1. Regardless of whether your socks are of good quality or poor quality, soak them with a little salt water before wearing them, and then take them out and let them dry naturally, so that the fibers will become stronger and more durable;
2. Wear lightly, pull lightly, deadlift will make the sock ribs lose their elasticity and wear out of shape
3. If there are small holes in the socks, they must be filled up immediately;
4. Pay attention to whether there are nails exposed in the sole, and whether there is any damage in the shoe clip, so as not to wear the shoes;
5. Ordinary cotton socks should be washed and changed frequently. If they are not washed for a long time, they will be corroded. Soak them in clean water for about 1 hour, and then rub soap and wash with hot water, so that the dirt will easily fall ;
6. When washing woolen socks, first cut neutral soap with low alkali content into soap flakes, and dissolve them in hot water. After the water cools down, put the socks in, soak them for a while, and then gently rub them with your hands. For socks and heels with more dirt, rub some soap and rub until they are clean. After rubbing the socks, rinse them with water, dry them slightly, and dry them in a ventilated place or in the sun;