Have you chosen the right socks for winter?
Wearing socks in winter needs to consider the issue of ventilation. In winter, it is cold. Many people like to wear thick socks, but this is not conducive to the ventilation of the soles of the feet. Originally, the shoes and boots worn in winter are thick enough. Covering with sweat will not only make you smelly, but your sweaty feet will only get colder!
The feet are the farthest away from the heart and have poor heat retention, which can easily cause poor blood circulation. Once the feet are invaded by cold, disease resistance will decrease. Patients with chronic bronchitis, asthma, rheumatic joint pain and other diseases are prone to relapse.
Therefore, even in winter, we must choose cotton socks with good warmth, good ventilation and good moisture absorption. Choose the right socks to keep warm and beautiful, but the most important thing is that they can absorb moisture and wick away sweat!
Sweating feet is a very common phenomenon. Wearing chemical fiber socks for a day, the feet are wet and stuffy, and the socks and feet are smelly. Pure cotton has very good sweat absorption and will bring a comfortable feeling to the feet! The most intuitive feeling is that the feet are dry all day, and the feet are no longer wet and cold.
Jixingfeng Knitted Jewelry Socks Factory is high quality cotton sock supplier a factory specializing in the production and processing of customized, customized, and OEM. The main manufacturer of non-slip socks, trampoline socks, thermal transfer printing socks, baby socks, towel socks, sports socks, special function socks and various cotton socks.
Our materials are environmentally friendly, safe and long-lasting ecological cotton
It is carefully woven from Xinjiang natural cotton and stitched by hand. It has the characteristics of antibacterial, antibacterial, anti-mildew and deodorant, moisture absorption and ventilation, no balling, no change in shape, and no fading.
Benefits of cotton socks:
1. Hygroscopicity: Cotton fiber has good hygroscopicity. Under normal conditions, the fiber can absorb moisture from the surrounding atmosphere, and its moisture content is 8-10%, so it touches human skin and makes people feel soft Without being stiff. If the humidity of the cotton cloth increases and the surrounding temperature is higher, all the water contained in the fiber will evaporate and disperse, so that the fabric can maintain a water balance and make people feel comfortable.
2. Moisturizing: Because cotton fiber is a poor conductor of heat and electricity, the thermal conductivity is extremely low, and because cotton fiber itself has the advantages of porosity and high elasticity, a large amount of air can accumulate between the fibers, and air is a poor conductor of heat and electricity Therefore, pure cotton fiber textiles have good moisture retention, and people feel warm when wearing pure cotton clothing.
3. Heat resistance: Pure cotton fabric has good heat resistance. When the temperature is below 110℃, it will only cause the moisture on the fabric to evaporate without damaging the fiber. Therefore, the pure cotton fabric is good for fabrics at room temperature, wearing, washing, printing and dyeing. No effect, which improves the washability and durability of cotton fabrics.
4. Alkali resistance: cotton fiber has a greater resistance to alkali. The cotton fiber will not be damaged in the alkali solution. This performance is conducive to the washing of pollution after consumption, disinfection and removal of impurities, and it can also be used for pure cotton textiles. Dyeing, printing and various processes are carried out to produce more new cotton varieties.
5. Hygiene: Cotton fiber is a natural fiber, its main component is cellulose, there are a small amount of waxy substance, nitrogenous substance and pectin. The pure cotton fabric has been tested and practiced in many ways, and the fabric has no irritation or negative effect when it comes in contact with the skin. It is beneficial and harmless to the human body when worn for a long time.