Can compression socks be worn for a long time?
Wearing elastic stockings is a good way to prevent lower extremity venous thrombosis and varicose veins. Elastic stockings are often used for leg fat management and leg muscle shaping. However, it is not easy to wear elastic stockings for a long time. Excessive time is not good for lymphatic reflux, and also bad for local blood supply. There will be relative side effects such as skin itching, skin maladjustment, and poor skin permeability.
Compression socks are most suitable for a few hours
Generally speaking, compression stockings will not produce any side effects, but wearing them for too long may hinder the blood circulation in the legs. Therefore, it is recommended not to wear them for more than eight hours a day, let alone sleep. If you must wear it for a long time, you can wear it intermittently. That is to say, relax after wearing elastic stockings for four hours, and then relax for a while after wearing them for a period of time. This alternately works better.
What are the benefits of compression socks
1. Restore the function of the lower extremity vein after surgery. Prevent the recurrence of varicose veins. To
2. Eliminate edema after various operations and promote wound healing. To
3. Eliminate the swelling and soreness caused by varicose veins and venous blood reflux disorder of the lower limbs, so that the darkened and hardened skin will gradually get better, and the ulcerated skin will heal. To restore the tortuous veins with mild varicose. To
4. Prevent deep venous thrombosis of lower limbs in bedridden patients for a long time. To
5. Eliminate lower extremity edema in pregnant women in the third trimester, prevent varicose veins and deep vein thrombosis in lower extremities after delivery. To
6. It can reduce the soreness and discomfort of the lower limbs to prevent varicose veins of the lower limbs for long-term standing, sitting, and heavy physical labor.
7. For sports runners, the compression effect of compression stockings reduces the swaying of the calf muscles during the whole running process, which can reduce the degree of muscle fatigue to a certain extent. At the same time, this external surrounding pressure also makes the wearer feel The painful proprioception is reduced, and you can run more smoothly and naturally.
8. Wearing compression stockings or leg sleeves after exercise will help to remove metabolic waste by accelerating blood flow, and timely introduce the substances needed for muscle repair and reconstruction. Studies have shown that athletes and people who fly for a long time experience less soreness after wearing compression leg wraps.