HOME1
HOME2
HOME3
HOME4
HOME5
Browse Categories
Baby socks(115)
Sports socks(115)
Trampoline anti slip socks(49)
Children socks(38)
Men's socks(89)
Women's socks(94)
Sublimation printing socks(19)
Tights socks(6)
Sports wristband(26)
Hot Products
Contact us
Foshan Jixingfeng Knit Factory
E-mail:  jixingfeng@jxffactory.com
Mobile: 0086-133 2679 5658  (Non working time)
Tel   : 0086- 0757- 85657751/ 52/ 53  (working time)   
Add   : Dabu Management Area,Lishui Town,Nanhai District,Foshan City,GuangDong,China
Web:    www.china-socksmanufacturer.comContact Now
Certifications
News
Your position:Home > News > INDUSTRY NEWS > Are cotton socks deodorant?

Are cotton socks deodorant?


The cotton content of pure cotton socks is generally 70%-85%, and the other ingredients are 15%-30% elastic fibers (such as spandex, nylon, etc.). Socks with a cotton content of more than 75% can become pure cotton socks. Generally, socks with a cotton content of 85% are very high-end cotton socks. In addition to adding cotton, cotton socks also need to add some functional fibers to maintain the elasticity, fastness and comfort of the socks.


Advantages of pure cotton socks: soft and comfortable (necessary for sports), keep warm, absorb sweat, the soles and insoles of shoes do not slip, have health care effects, and are durable.




travel hiking socks for men




Pure cotton socks are soft and comfortable, do not burn feet, do not smelly feet, sweat absorption and breathability are very good. Sweating feet is a very common phenomenon. Pure cotton has very good sweat absorption. The sweat-absorbing characteristics of pure cotton socks will make you feel dry and comfortable to wear on any occasion. Wearing a pair of feet will not smelly and not wet. The cotton socks are undoubtedly a good choice for friends who are prone to sweating.




Sport socks manufacturer china


Pure cotton socks have better air permeability. Generally, foot odor is caused by sweaty feet due to poor air permeability. Good cotton socks will not cause athlete's foot as long as they pay attention to hygiene. But what I want to remind everyone here is that no matter what socks you wear, you must pay attention to hygiene. Wash your feet frequently to avoid foot odor. Wearing socks that do not smell bad is just a solution and must be washed frequently.


If the socks made of chemical fibers such as polyester or acrylic fiber look like pure cotton socks, they will appear slippery, smelly, and stuffy when worn on the feet, resulting in poor fit and comfort.